A Breath of Fresh Air for your Land Rover:
Maximum breathing efficiency for your engine means more power or better fuel mileage. No compromise on quality the engine gets more air but the dirt particles are trapped by the quality filters. No need to replace as easy cleaning means maximum performance guaranteed.
Filters don't need pre-oiling and if the filter gets dirty there is no need to use a cleaner to clear the dirt on the filter just use air, water or detergent.
- Tailored to fit your Land Rover
- Easy fit, directly replaces standard air filter
- Ideal for use in hot dusty conditions to reduce engine wear
- Compatible with snorkels, ideal for use in conjunction with other performance modifications
- Land Rover Freelander 1 1.8 16v 1997-2000, 2.0i Tcie diesel (Rover engine) 1997-2000