A breath of fresh air for your Land Rover
Maximum breathing efficiency for your engine means more power or better fuel mileage. No compromise on quality - the engine gets more air but the dirt particles are trapped by the quality filters. No need to replace as easy cleaning means maximum performance guaranteed.
Filters don't need pre-oiling and if the filter gets dirty there is no need to use a cleaner to clear the dirt on the filter just use air, water or detergent.
- Tailored to fit your Land Rover
- Easy fit, directly replaces standard air filter
- Ideal for use in hot dusty conditions to reduce engine wear
- Compatible with snorkels, ideal for use in conjunction with other performance modifications
- Corresponds to ESR4103
- Product Type: Air Filter
- Land Rover Freelander 1 - 1.8 16v - 1997-2000
- Land Rover Freelander 1 - 2.0i Tcie diesel (Rover engine) - 1997-2000