Kupferpaste Tube 90g Ravenol
- ALLOW 1-2 DAYS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
- 0.11 KGS
Ravenol Kupferpaste is a lithium grease containing copper powder as a solid lubricant additive, anti-wear additives, and anti-corrosion properties. It is suitable for application to components which are exposed to high temperatures, strong pressures and corrosive influences. It reduces friction and wear, and provides protection against corrosion and seizing. It stops squeaks on disc brakes, protects against corrosion and settling of threads and bearings.
Ravenol Kupferpaste is used in the automotive industry at disc brakes (brake pads) and exhaust systems, and in the chemical industry for flanges and fittings of hot steam treatment, turbines and boilers. It is also be used in the mining and quarrying industry to lubricate air hammers, concrete and stone drills.
It was also developed for the lubrication of screw and bushings in drill pipes.
It is suitable for high performance lubrication for easy installation and removal of valves, bearings, fittings, spark plug threads, exhaust screws, etc.
Ravenol Kupferpaste is tried and tested for aggregates specifying: DIN 51 502: KF1,5U-20, ISO 6743 Part 9: ISO-L-XBGEB1-2.
- Excellent shear stability
- Outstanding corrosion protection
- Very good mechanical and chemical stability
- Good adhesion to metal surfaces
- Good oxidation stability
- From 200°C, the mineral oil components evaporate and the solid lubricant remains at the lubrication point
- Product Type: Kupferpaste
- Volume (g): 90
- Colour: Copper
- Thickener: Lithium Complex Soap
- Additives: Copper
- NLGI-Class: 1-2
- Working Temperature: -20°C/+1100°C
- Short Term (Upto): 1100 °C
- Worked Penetration 60 Strokes (mm/10 bei 25°C): 305-325
- Corrosion (SKF Emcor dist. Water): 0 Corr. Degree
- Copper Corrosion (24h/120°C): 1
- Water Resistance (3h/90°C): 1-90°C
- VKA Pressure Carrying Capacity(N): 2600-2800
- Kinematic Viscosity (Base Oil) (mm²/s bei 40°C): 130