Range Rover Sport Pair Rear Suspension Stabiliser Bar Bush Red Terrafirma
- ALLOW 1-2 DAYS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
- 0.66 KGS
Suspension bushings are the link between your vehicle and its springs, struts and shock absorbers. Suspension bushings provide the movement and/or mounting points in your vehicles suspension system. Hence these suspension components can influence both the ride quality, steering feel, as well as the grip of the tyres, performance of the brakes and stability of the shock absorbers. Should these suspension components be worn, an unpredictable and more to the point unsafe motor vehicle can be the result.
Unlike rubber, Terrafirma polyurethane suspension bushings are not bonded by compression. Terrafirma bushings are mechanically fitted with minimal crush of the urethane material, and the centre pin is lubricated so the component freely pivots without restriction. Combined with the Terrafirma bushings ability to maintain the bush shape, this free pivoting provides sharper handling response and greatly increased suspension control.
Technical developments in suspension design have provided many of todays vehicles much improved on-road handling. Using Terrafirma suspension bushings ensures there is no weakness in the suspension and therefore maintains steering control. Available as kits but also as individual bushings, Terrafirmas range offers solutions for all performance bushing requirements.
- Outstanding abrasion resistance
- High load bearing capability (4WD's, Utes and towing)
- Increased tensile strength
- Chemical resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering
- Enhanced road holding, steering and performance
- Less change in suspension geometry under load, braking and through corners
- Longer suspension life and less repair time
- Longer tyre life
- Product Type: Bush
- Colour: Red
- Material: Urethane
- Vehicle Placement: Rear
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport 05-13
Land Rover Range Rover Sport L320