Discovery 3 Fuel Burning Heater FBH GSM Remote Control & GPS Tracker
- NORMAL STOCK ITEM
- 0.60 KGS
Ideal for warming your engine on cold winter mornings while sat in the comfort of your house, no need to go outside and start your engine to defrost the car!
This is especially handy if you have a Discovery 3 with faulty or failed heater plugs that refuses to start in cold temperatures.
The heater is triggered using one of two main options. The first is your Land Rover original key fob using its 3rd button when it's set to control the follow me home headlights function as seen in your handbook pages 35&36, or the secondly by sending an SMS text message. (sim card must be installed)
Start and or stop the heater by pressing the key fob to flash activate the headlights for 5-10 seconds or by one of the many options we added for control including pre-set timed starts and tracking via SMS.
Non-UK left-hand drive cars may need to lengthen the wires to accommodate the battery on the opposite side of the car.
Suitable for the following Land Rover models:
Discovery 3, 2.7 TDV6, 2004-2009
Range Rover Sport, 2.7 TDV6, 3.6 TDV8, 2005-2010
Discovery 4, 3.0 TDV6 *ONLY when the timed climate has been activated
Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 *ONLY when timed climate has been activated
The FBHIC3 can only be fitted to the later Discovery 4/Range Rover Sport 3.0L models when the “Timed Climate” software option is enabled on the car. This needs to be done by special diagnostics equipment as a one off setting. Without timed climate software activated, the FBHIC3 will not work on the later 3.0 TDV6 models.
• 3rd Land Rover remote fob button for Start/Stop control “via follow me home lights” as seen in your handbook pages 35&36
• SMS Manual control using the 2G GSM text message network.
• SMS Control via 3rd party SMS apps EG. Webasto Thermocall set to TC3 is one.
• Phone call with auto disconnect Start/Stop control.
• SMS triggered pre-set departure times for automatic heater start.
• SMS controlled GPS tracking feeding back to you a Google maps web link of your location with various levels of notification from none at all to every 60 seconds, or even more spaced apart (Biscuit Crumb Message Links) as far apart as every 60 mins should you wish.
• Automatic clearing of faults.
• Automatic retry start attempts for bad starting heaters.
• Automatically shut down on low battery voltage.
• Automatic FBH stops on engine start.
• Automatic engine start detection.
• External Temperature sensor giving you LOW & HI temp alerts on SMS should you wish. -30C to 100C range.
• An internal Temperature sensor (available separately as an Add-on) for use inside the car.
• Various run modes, Immediate start, Departure time be ready @, Be ready to temp @, are the basics around that.
• Fuel pump prime on SMS.
• Combustion fan test on SMS.
• Water pump test on SMS.
• Clear faults manually on SMS.
• Diagnostic and statuses on SMS
• SMS message level/feedback response has customization options.
• Built-in command and help menu by SMS text message to the unit HE for help of which it then will reply with built-in info and a link to the command list.
• AUX1 GND output (Can be used to Trigger external LED or relay to show FBH running ).
• AUX2 GND output trigger (Active for the last 1/4 of heater burn time).
• AUX 12V output trigger (Active only when triggered by SMS).
• Externally wired Start/Stop switching option (Switch not included).
• Quad-band GSM module with Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz making it compatible in nearly every country on any network with built-in Jamming Detection with a GPS location accuracy or 2.5m CEP.
• Magnetic externally mounted dual GSM/GPS antenna helping with a good signal in the worst of signal areas.
• Automotive grade components used so can be fitted in the engine compartment/battery box -30 to +100C compatible.
You can download the fitting guide and instructions here.
Land Rover Discovery 3 L319