Ravenol Getriebeoel MZG SAE 80W-90 GL 4 contains high-quality base oils with a balanced active agent component additive. This ensures a high load carrying capacity, wear protection and oxidation stability. Above-average viscosity-temperature properties, low solidification points and last but not least the prevention of foaming allows for use at various operating conditions.
EP transmission oil (Extreme-Pressure) for manual transmissions, transfer cases, steering gears, and axle drives under standard conditions.
Application Notes: Ravenol Getriebeoel MZG SAE 80W-90 GL 4 is suitable for lubricating manual transmissions, differential and steering gears in vehicles requiring EP transmission oil according to manufacturer specifications.
- Specifications: API GL-4, MIL-L-2105 D
- Approvals: ZF TE-ML 16A, ZF TE-ML 17A, ZF TE-ML 19A
- Well adhering, pressure resistant lubricating films
- Excellent oxidation stability
- Above average viscosity temperature properties
- Anti-wear effect
- Good air release characteristics, no foaming
- Neutral to metal and sealants
- Product Type: Gear Oil
- Volume (L): 1
- Colour: Yellow
- Density at 20°C (kg/m³): 884
- Viscosity at 100°C (mm²/s): 14.05
- Viscosity at 40°C (mm²/s ): 136.3
- Viscosity Index VI: 100
- Pourpoint: -33°C
- Flash Point (COC): 242°C
- Copper Strip Test: 1a