Protect your Land Rover with U-Pol Raptor - A TOUGH protective coating!
Black Finish - RLB/S4
4 x 711ml bottles of Raptor
1 x 0.95litre Raptor hardener
Underbody 'SCHUTZ' type application gun included
RAPTOR is a highly durable protective coating that ensures protection against mechanical damage, fuels, hydraulic oils, rust, corrosion, salt water, damp, extreme temperatures and off-road muddy good fun.
Perfect for Land Rover tubs, pick-ups, footwells, side bars, bonnets, chassis, in fact it has hundreds of uses.
RAPTOR can be applied as a smooth finish through to a very coarse finish.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to use: Simply FILL - SHAKE - SHOOT
- Easy to clean
- Provides excellent UV protection
- Waterproof - provides a water tight seal, keeping water out and protects new surfaces against rust
- Sound deadener (reduces noise and vibrations)
- Protects against rust, corrosion salt, damp and extreme temperatures
- High resistance to everyday and off-road use
- Abrasion and stain resistant
- Dries rapidly, is flexible
- Provides excellent adhesion
- No need to wax after application
- Chequer plate and grills
- Loading area
- Underbody protection
- Bumpers and bull bars
- Sills, side rails and steps
- Wheels and wheel arches
- Part and full vehicle overspray
- And much more.
- Stonechip gun
- Painted surfaces
- Bare Metal
- Polyester Fillers
* Some substrates require additional surface preparation before applying RAPTOR.
Download the U-Pol Raptor Black Product Date Sheet HERE
Have a look at how good and easy Raptor is to use and apply in this video: