VMO SAE 5W-40 Motor Oil 5 Litre Ravenol
- ALLOW 1-2 DAYS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
- 9.97 KGS
Ravenol VMO SAE 5W-40 is synthetic low friction motor oil with CleanSynto technology for passenger car petrol and diesel engines with and without turbo-charging and direct injection. Minimisation of friction, abrasion and fuel consumption, excellent cold start characteristics.
It achieves by its formulation with special base oils a high viscosity index. The excellent cold start behaviour ensures an optimal lubrication safety in the cold running phase. Due to a significant fuel economy Ravenol VMO SAE 5W-40 contributes by reduction of emissions to conservation the environment. Minimal wear extends the lifespan of the engine. Extend oil change intervals according to manufacturer requirements. It extends long life of DPF and TWC. Fulfils EURO IV and EURO V standards for exhaust reducing.
Application Notes: Ravenol VMO SAE 5W-40 is universal synthetic low friction motor oil especially developed for pump-jet diesel engines. Moreover, this lubricant is excellent suitable for gasoline and diesel engines in passenger cars and vans with and without turbo charger. Due to the specific composition is Ravenol VMO SAE 5W-40 excellent suitable for use for several of the latest OEM requirements.
- Specifications: API SN/CF, ACEA C3
- Approvals: MB 229.31, VW 502 00 / 505 00 / 505 01, BMW Longlife-04, GM Dexos 2 (Lizenz Nr. D20583HI081)
- Fuel economy in part and full power operation
- MID SAPS reduced Sulphated Ash, Phosphorous and Sulphur
- Excellent wear protection and high viscosity index also under high-speed driving conditions, the long life of the engine
- Excellent cold starting characteristics also at low temperatures below -30°C
- The function of the hydro tappet is ensure at all temperatures
- A safe lubricant film at high operating temperatures
- Low evaporative tendency, so lower oil consumption
- No deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone and valves because of oil conditioned
- Neutrality towards sealing materials
- Extended oil change intervals to protect natural resources
- Product Type: Motor Oil
- Volume (L): 5
- Colour: Yellow Brown
- Density at 20°C (kg/m³): 848
- Viscosity at 100°C (mm²/s): 14.4
- Viscosity at 40°C (mm²/s ): 87.5
- Viscosity Index VI: 171
- HTHS at 150°C (mPa*s): 3.75
- CCS Viscosity at -30°C (mPa*s): 6375
- Low Temperature Pumping Viscosity (MRV) at -35°C (mPa*s): 21.100
- Pourpoint: -45°C
- Noack Volatility (% M/M): 8.8
- Flash Point: 242°C
- TBN (mg KOH/g): 7.2
- Sulphated Ash (%wt.): 0.77
Please check or contact us for help or further information if you are unsure of the compatibility with your vehicle. Also, please be aware that if you return items, we may deduct or charge you any delivery costs we have incurred and a restocking fee of up to 15% of the net price of the item(s). Photos are for illustrative purposes only. Brands or colours may vary.
Have a question or feedback about this product?