- Discovery 3
- Axles & Transmission
- Discovery 3 & 4 ZF 6HP26 Automatic Gearbox Metal Sump Filter ATF Fluid Kit
Discovery 3 & 4 ZF 6HP26 Automatic Gearbox Metal Sump Filter ATF Fluid Kit
- Normal Stock Item
- 11.00 KGS
Degradation in oil can lead to judder, noise and a deterioration in gear change quality. ZF recommend oil and filter changes after 50,000 to 75,000 miles on all 5, 6 & 8 speed automatic gearboxes to ensure optimum performance.
From the factory a fluid and filter change on this transmission is a very lengthy process. The sump and filter are normally one piece and fitting involves jacking the engine up and unbolting the mounts, plus the removal of the exhaust.
This is an easy change Filter Conversion Kit for all vehicles using the ZF 6HP26 automatic transmission - Discovery 3, Discovery 4, Range Rover Sport and Range Rover L322 models.
The fitting of this kit is far easier!
- Once the fluid has been drained from the transmission simply remove the bolts from the old unit.
- Cut the old plastic sumps filter tube with a hacksaw.
- Slide the old sump out and remove the other end of the sawn off filter tube.
- The new separate filter can then be fitted and the new sump pan slides into place and is bolted up with the new gasket supplied.
- Once secure the transmission can be filled as per manufacturer's instructions.
The new Sump Pan also has the added benefit that it is manufactured in durable steel rather than the plastic of the original item - LR007474
This kit includes:
- The metal sump
- 7 litres Liqui Moly Top Tec 1800 needed for a 'double flush' fluid change
Suitable for the following models:
Land Rover: Discovery 3, 2004-2009, Auto
Land Rover: Discovery 4, 2010-2012, 6 Speed Auto
Land Rover: Range Rover Sport, 2005-2012, 6 Speed Auto
Land Rover: Range Rover L322, 2005-2012, 6 Speed Auto
NOT FOR EARLIER 5 SPEED BOXES
Customers Also Viewed
FORTRON / JGS4X4
Bearmach / Allmakes 4x4 Or Similar