Range Rover L322 Automatic Gearbox Easy Change Filter Kit + Liqui Moly ATF
- NORMAL STOCK ITEM
- 11.00 KGS
Land Rover claimed that the ZF 6HP26 6-Speed gearbox was sealed for life but oil degradation can lead to judder, slipping, noise and a deterioration in gear change quality.
ZF's gearbox manufacturers recommend an oil and filter change every 50,000 to 75,000 miles on all 5, 6 & 8-speed automatic gearboxes to ensure optimum performance.
From the factory, a fluid and filter change on this transmission is a very lengthy process. The sump and filter are normally in one piece and fitting involves jacking the engine up and unbolting the engine mounts and removing the exhaust. This easy-change filter kit makes the job much easier
1 x Easy-Change metal sump with replaceable filter
1 x Set of new bolts
1 x Gearbox sump gasket
7 Litres Liqui Moly Top Tec 1800 - Enough to complete a 'double flush'
THIS EASY-CHANGE FILTER CONVERSION KIT IS FAR EASIER!
1. Once the fluid has been drained from the transmission, simply remove the bolts from the old sump.
2. Cut the old plastic sump filter tube with a hacksaw.
3. Slide the old sump out and remove the other end of the sawn-off filter tube.
4. The new separate filter can then be fitted and the new metal sump pan slides into place and is bolted up with the new gasket supplied.
5. Once secure the transmission can be filled as per the manufacturer's instructions.
EQUIVALENT TO LAND ROVER PART NUMBER(S): LR007474
SUITABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING LAND ROVER MODELS:
Range Rover L322, 2006-2012, All 6 Speed Auto, (NOT earlier 5-speed)
Range Rover L322
EQUIVALENT TO PART NUMBERS:
Please check or contact us for help or further information if you are unsure of the compatibility with your vehicle. Also, please be aware that if you return items, we may deduct or charge you any delivery costs we have incurred and a restocking fee of up to 15% of the net price of the item(s). Photos are for illustrative purposes only. Brands, colours or quantities may vary.
Have a question or feedback about this product?